August for me was busy. I occupied myself with training for the National Road Series Sam Miranda Tour of the King Valley, among other things.
1. New bidons. Trawl the instagram #bidonsarebottles hash tag and you’ll find these. They’re pink, sold. You can buy them here.
2. Racing. I’ve been riding with Cycling Victoria’s Women’s Development Squad. We are riding four NRS races together this year. Our first NRS race was the Sam Miranda Tour of the King Valley. We survived. Phew.
3. Aero is everything, right. I’m graduating from a toy TT bike to the real thing soon. Keep posted. All I can think about is how i’m going to get more aero!
4. Mimco. I’ve always had a soft spot for soft leather. This accidentally was purchased the other day. I need a brown and black purse, right!?
5. My cheer crew. Love them.
6. Melbourne mornings. I ride to work with this to look at. Lucky me.
7. Dabs Myla. I’m always on the hunt for more Dabs Myla work. If you know where some is, let me know.
8. My Specialized babies. There are two… Soon to be three… I NEED A TRANSITION! @totalrush
9. Pink socks. I wear them when I’m racing. #pinkismycolour
10. My riding crew. Enough said.